In a world where resources are limited, how do you decide which projects to invest in, and when?
The world is changing rapidly and water utilities must adapt to be able to deliver the maximum value from their assets. Yet making strategic decisions about where, when and how much to invest in critical infrastructure has never been more challenging. Renewal and replacement of water and wastewater infrastructure is a key concern, yet budgetary constraints and limited public support for rate increases are making it increasingly difficult for water utilities to continue to meet service level targets and minimize disruptions.
Where should you focus your limited resources: on upgrades, maintenance, replacement or growth? Which projects merit funding? Which investments will deliver the greatest value, or mitigate the most serious risks?
Decision analytics solutions can help you make optimal investment decisions in the face of cost pressures, service level requirements, resource constraints, and changing demand. Risks associated with safety, environmental challenges, source water constraints, discharge limitations, and the ability to meet compliance requirements are also taken into account. Copperleaf C55 decision analytics software is designed to integrate into your organization and provide analytic and decision support to optimize complex investment decisions across your entire organization. With C55, maximizing the value from your water assets, and meeting the constraints of your complex regulatory environment has never been easier.
Aligned with the ISO 55000 standard for asset management, Copperleaf C55 can help you:
· Optimize portfolios of investments to realize the greatest value from assets—while honouring all funding, resource, and timing constraints
· Manage portfolios of investments to maintain the highest performance
· Predict the long-term needs of your asset base
Copperleaf can help your organization develop, and successfully adopt, a more effective planning process to:
· align decision making to your evolving strategic objectives
· develop investment strategies to achieve those objectives
· deliver capital efficiency to your organization, customers, and stakeholders in the broader community
· rapidly respond to changes as they occur
· become a learning organization focused on continuous improvement
Copperleaf provides decision analytics to companies managing critical infrastructure. Our enterprise software solutions leverage operational, financial and asset data to help clients make investment decisions that deliver the highest business value. In 2017, Canadian Business named Copperleaf one of Canada’s top 20 Fastest-Growing Software Companies. Copperleaf actively participates in the Institute of Asset Management (IAM) and the ISO 55000 standards committee. We are committed to building a better world, one decision at a time. For more information, visit www.copperleaf.com.